Monday, July 5, 2021

Returning

 

21st June 2021

All paths, yoga and otherwise, lead to you. 
All practice is of you.
All gifts are given by you.
All offerings are also yours. 
All breaths come from you,
And each OM exhaled returns home,
To You. 



16th Jan 2021 

The west sun welcomed me,

Settling into her own alchemy.
A friend recently spoke of homecoming-
And that's what I was humming.
A memory of what I'd left behind,
Taking form in my mind.
The sounds and sight;
Smells of dipping hands into twilight...
The taste of a sweetness,
Ageless. Timeless.
Home sweet home,
Resting quietly in chrome.
Returning to this epicentre,
Is not governed by my calendar.
I can only try to listen.
And answer again and again...
Until the epicentre,
Dissolves into its heart-centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment